SC ECOLOGIC 3R AMBALAJE S.A. based in BRAILA County, BRAILA City, Al-B-dul. I. Cuza No. 152, CIF RO35019634, N.R.C J9 / 526/2015, Bank Account RO78 RZBR 0000 0600 2045 1439 opened at Raiffeisen Bank, and having the correspondence address in BRAILA County, BRAILA City C.P. 810025, B-dul Al. I. Cuza No. 152, telephone: +40239.680.500, fax: +40239.680.501, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Operating license no. 9/2017, represented by the General Manager: Iorga Dorulet, regarding the contract concluded / the contracts concluded / between the parties, in the context of the new European standards on the processing of personal data (GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation) will inform the following:
1. We respect the legal provisions regarding the protection of personal data and we implement technical and organizational measures to protect all operations directly or indirectly regarding personal data, which prevent the unauthorized or illegal processing, as well as the accidental loss or destruction. or illegal.
2. We process your name and surname, domicile, as well as the identification data of your company (headquarters, name, address) included in the contract concluded with us, for:
- the execution of the contract concluded with you, including the accomplishment of the activities carried out by us in your interest, by virtue of the contract between us;
- fulfilment of fiscal obligations related to the payment of the fee
- fulfilment of our professional obligation to keep the record of the contracts concluded.
These data will be kept during the keeping of the company records.
3. We process your telephone number and your e-mail address, for: communication with you. These data will be kept during the keeping of the company records.
4. We process the data contained in your requests and information to us and the data of the foreshadows and third parties contained in the documents you bring to our notice, in order to: make the object of the contract signed between the parties. These data will be kept during the execution of the contract between you and the company.
5. We do not use personal data for automated processing or profiling. We never make automatic decisions about you. We use technical means to store the data in safe conditions. We do not process data for secondary purposes incompatible with the purposes for which we collected them.
6. We strictly respect and ensure professional secrecy. We do not disclose data except for the fulfillment of your interests or the fulfillment of the obligations assumed by contract.
7. We review every year the collected data, analyzing to what extent their preservation is necessary for the mentioned purposes, your legitimate interests or the fulfillment of the legal obligations by the company. Data that is no longer needed will be deleted.
8. Benefit from the right of access, intervention, rectification and porting regarding the data you provide to us, to limit the processing made by us and even to request the deletion of the data. We mention that the intervention on the data you provided to us may be such as to prevent the execution of the contract between you and the company. In this case, both the company and its representatives are exempted from liability. Please let us know your requests at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by any means that is insuring regarding the identity of the applicant and his justification. We will answer you promptly.